Sunday, March 14, 2010

La Di Da - Kaiser......

Better late than never I always say.....
Here are some more of my Kaisercraft projects from the other week! It was so nice to actually make something just for me, as often times, my BTP items are pressies. Here is my journal, which I intend to use as an ideas journal for sketches and stuff and I cover the memo cube to match as they will both reside on my scrapping desk.


I used the beautiful La DI Da papers, which have become one of my favourites from the Q3 collections.  I also used these papers and some of the new Mini Acrylic stamps to create the layout below.


Well, it's Sunday afternoon here and the day is just beautiful, so I'm off to enjoy some sunshine in the garden with Stef and the kids.\
Take care! xxx

3 comments:

  1. Your new blog looks fabulous Nik!! Love the header and background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks awesome Nikki! And yay! I'm your first follower :) I'm such a huge fan of your gorgeous work, and I can't wait to see lots more of it on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the beautiful feedback gorgeous girls! You know I think you're both amazing!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.